To use our multi‑utility expertise and capabilities to connect the UK and play an essential part supporting its transition to a net‑zero future.
To support our customers by providing innovative and all in one multi‑utility infrastructure solutions, delivered to the highest standards of service, to power their projects.
To design, build, deliver and maintain the essential utility infrastructure that powers the UK.
We use our capabilities and experience to provide multi-utility infrastructure services and solutions, nationally.
Our specialist businesses
- Design and build of multi-utility connections for housing and I&C developments
- Design and build of EV charging infrastructure
- Utility asset ownership
- High-Voltage (HV) and renewable electrical connections, up to and including 132kV
- Specialist electrical design
- Maintenance for electrical systems and renewable energy generating infrastructure
- Design and build of electricity distribution infrastructure
What differentiates us
Able to design and deliver multi-utility infrastructure on every scale
Strong technical multi-utility expertise across every sector, including niche high voltage electrical and specialist gas capabilities
Proven expertise in design and delivery nationally through talented in-house teams
An exceptional safety record and commitment to health, safety and wellbeing
Committed to delivering the best service and customer experience in our sector
Able to offer flexible utility adoption solutions for customers
Committed to being a sustainable business, working towards achieving carbon neutrality by 2030
Named by Best Companies as one of the top 10 utility companies in the UK to work for in 2021, and the only multi-utility business in the top 10