Here are the benefits:
- Lifeworks Employee Assistance Programme - offering mental, physical and financial support as well as 'perks' section with discounts on selected retailers
- 24/7 private GP service & access to well-being first aiders
- Access to Health Cash Plan
- Eyecare vouchers
- Training and development opportunities with time off / flexibility to study
- Access to e-learning courses
- Funding support for professional memberships / accreditations
- Flexible and hybrid working and free on-site parking
- 25 days holiday allowance + bank holidays
- Annual leave buying and selling scheme
- Competitive pension contribution
- All people performance incentive
- Sales lead incentive scheme
- Refer a friend incentive scheme
- One paid volunteering day per year to support a charity of your choice
- Team social events
Being part of Fulcrum
Fulcrum is committed to being a fantastic, flexible and fun place to work and we have a culture that focuses on bringing out the best in our people. We are high performers and we are a family – we care passionately about each other, our customers and our stakeholders.
Fantastic opportunities for passionate and talented people
If you think you could be a brilliant addition to the Fulcrum family, then take a look at our current opportunities and get in touch. We would really love to hear from you.
The Fulcrum Spirit is made up of six values that our people demonstrate in everything they do. How would you #Showyourspirit?
Safety is always my number one priority and I care about my safety and wellbeing and the safety and wellbeing of others. I always ensure I am fit and able to work.
I develop relationships in a collaborative and joined-up way and I treat our partners as an extended part of our team.
I am open, honest, respectful and fair and I keep my promises.
I manage commitments and I am consistent in how I deliver them in the spirit of right first time.
I am committed to continual improvement in everything I do.
I am committed to working collaboratively with others.
Inclusion and diversity
We are an equal opportunity employer. We provide an inclusive environment for all our employees.
We are committed to fostering inclusion and diversity in relation to our employees, clients and the communities in which we operate.
Gender Pay Gap
Our people are at the heart of our business and we're committed to treating everyone fairly and equally. Monitoring and reporting on equality of pay for all our people, regardless of their gender is vital to our business.
You can view our Gender Pay Gap Reports here.