Here are the benefits:
Being part of the #Fulcrumfamily
Fulcrum is committed to being a fantastic, flexible and fun place to work and we have a culture that focuses on bringing out the best in our people. We are high performers and we are a family – we care passionately about each other, our customers and our stakeholders.
Fantastic opportunities for passionate and talented people
If you think you could be a brilliant addition to the Fulcrum family, then take a look at our current opportunities and get in touch. We would really love to hear from you.
What it means to be part of the #Fulcrumfamily
Here are the promises we make to everyone in the Fulcrum family:
- You will be part of a team that treats each other like family and cares about each other’s physical and emotional wellbeing
- You will have flexibility in an environment that promotes a positive work–life balance
- You will always be heard and will contribute to our success
- You will have the opportunity to develop your skills and talent
- You will be part of fun environment with lots of social events
- You can join in #Communityspirit to support local charities
- You will be able to take part in annual Sharesave schemes
The Fulcrum Spirit is made up of six values that our people demonstrate in everything they do. How would you #Showyourspirit?
Safety is always my number one priority and I care about my safety and wellbeing and the safety and wellbeing of others. I always ensure I am fit and able to work.
I develop relationships in a collaborative and joined-up way and I treat our partners as an extended part of our team.
I am open, honest, respectful and fair and I keep my promises.
I manage commitments and I am consistent in how I deliver them in the spirit of right first time.
I am committed to continual improvement in everything I do.
I am committed to working collaboratively with others.
Inclusion and diversity
We are an equal opportunity employer. We provide an inclusive environment for all our employees.
We are committed to fostering inclusion and diversity in relation to our employees, clients the communities in which we operate.